- Certified care staff available 24 Hours a Day
- Licensed nurse
- Medication management
- Personalized daily activity programming
- Personal assistance, including bathing, dressing, grooming and incontinence (if needed)
- Weekly housekeeping
- Personal laundry and linens
- Scheduled transportation
- Spacious lobby and sitting areas perfect for gathering a small group or large family
- Beautifully landscaped courtyards
- Restaurant-style dining available three times each day
- Casual bistro café offering light snacks and beverages throughout the day
- Skype lounge for internet learning and video chats with family and friends
- On-site physical therapy available
- Fitness center
- Internet access
- Full-service salon
Our StoneCreek memory care program is designed to give our residents the support and love needed to guide them through the different phases of dementia. By combining activities designed to stimulate the mind within an environment rich in engagement and interaction, residents readily embrace our programs and thrive in an atmosphere of familiarity and comfort. Navigating the channels of memory loss poses a particular challenge to those affected by dementia and their family members. Our support staff is in place to provide the guidance needed to all parties, and to give our residents the peace and purpose they deserve. By developing activities and hosting events that engage the mind and stimulate the senses, residents become actively involved in the success of our program.
We invite you to share in our belief that the best days ahead are steeped in joy and filled with vitality. We welcome your interest in our community and look forward to meeting you!
StoneCreek is a really nice place. I love challenging the staff to play my marble game. Of course, I always win! The staff is like family. I enjoy all the activities and meeting the new people when they move in. I can be myself and have a good laugh.
StoneCreek wrapped their loving arms around my dad to make his transition to assisted living from his home for years a positive experience. Dad tells me all the time he’s met a lot of new people he calls his “buds.” The staff is caring, and the food is excellent. When Dad is happy, I am happy!